Sunday, 16 August 2015

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

In July the band gave us another brilliant cover, this time it was Meghan Trainor's Like I'm Gonna Lose You. The stripped back recording of the song really suits them. And we need to say, Heather looks so pretty in the video.

You were all loving it too and we've picked out our favourite comments;



Amanda Alfsen - "You guys have amazing voices. I'm really a fan of what you guys do."

Craig & Olivia - "So great! Love the harmonies, and how the electric guitar worked with the piano :)"

sian west - "JUST FANTASTIC. you just keep getting better and better. so talanted and so likeable. you suite all age range from young to old"


romanisfunny - "I'm kind of obsessed with all of your voices <3"


Jessica Atwell - "This was so incredibly beautiful!! You guys are so amazing!"


Hanan Kemal - "Just stumbled upon you guys and you all are so amazing! Just gained a new subscriber!"


Hannah Norton - "OH MY GO HOW DO YOU SOUND SO AMAZING" 


Its Sharmaine - "you really keep getting better and better!! what an absolute amazing cover!!! wow!"


Remember as always if you loved it too, like, comment and subscribe for more :)






No comments:

Post a Comment