Happy Drag Me Down Day! we're celebrating in our own way, with the Chasing Midnight version of the song. Yes the band have covered the new One Direction song and they have done an amazing job. After teasing us for over a week about a new cover, they dropped this brilliant one on us. We love it, it's perfect to play out loudly (the neighbours can thank you ;) )
You've given it so many lovely comments too;
LucaChikovani - oh guys, congratulation best cover, really amazing voices
ananya kapoor- Huge One Direction fan but I've got to say that I prefer this one over the original anytime!! <3 and Dan <3<3 xx
Amanda Alfsen - "You guys are freaking amazing <3"
merythegirl - "Omg this is the first video I saw from you and I subscribed immediately, that is so awesome your vocals are amazing but also the instrumentals are very good! love it!!"
Anna Atkinson - "Your voices make this song better than it already was! And Jj those high notes literally broke me You guys are so amazingly talented, and I can't wait to see what you guys do in the future"
5sosfan girlie - "Greg is bae!!!!! ;)"
Elena Baldrighi - You are incredible singers! That was an amazing cover; you have done a really good job guys :) -Greatings from Italy
ImSecretlyA PinkFluffyUnicorn - "I'm new and holy shit, i subscribed in the first few seconds"
Hannah Ruth - "Love it, you all inspire me musically so much x x"
Cierra Shkuratoff - "This gave me goosebumps, this has to be one of the greatest covers I have EVER heard. SO EPIC"
If you're loving it as much as we are then share it with your friends and followers, and subscribe to see more from Chasing Midnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment