Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Chasing Midnight's First Meet-Up 31st January 2015

In January this year on the 31st,Dan,Greg,JJ & Heather arranged a meet-up in London for Their fans. it was such an amazing day & awfully special & the best day for me as it was my first time meeting them after waiting to meet D&G After about 4years,Hev for 2 & J since he started being in the band & it was my birthday so it was the best day ever for me! when CM walked Up to me,they knew me before I even introduced myself which was amazing. they signed my birthday card & gave me lots of cuddles & kisses & The best thing was that we had proper conversations with each other which I miss deeply including them & our hugs & can never replace or Forget about that day. I hope I can see them again VERY soon & have more pics & a good old catch up with each other. - Anouska Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment