"Awesome new cover guys... Can't stop pressing replay!" - @SanjanaAnand18
"3 words to sum up @ChasingMNight new cover - incredible, beautiful, emotional" - @KirstieStorer_
"Your cover is amazing, breathtaking' incredible, it's beyond words to describe how stunning it is" - @nataliejed90
"Still can't get over J's vocals in this" - @movingmcvey
"One of my fave songs from you's I love it so much" - @MoniqueBabes09
"This fully gave me shivers, All your vocals together are perfect" - @ChloeHLittle
"love it completely!!! Guys you are amazing and I will never get tired of saying it" - Lucia Cabral
"I prefer this to the original! You're all so incredibly talented" - Anna Kew
"You guys are truly incredible! Awesome job! I can't wait to watch more of your videos!!!" - Rebekah Dawson
"You keep getting better and better!! I can't tell you how proud I am!! Another amazing cover!!" - Its Sharmaine
"Another great one as always. Well done" - Chantelle Courtnell
"Your voices are amazing. The whole song I was just smiling" - Naomi Waite
The cover has reached over 2000 views in just the first day which is brilliant! Remember to keep sharing it with your friends and followers. And keep sending your comments to the band, they love reading them and I know it makes them happy when you all enjoy their music.
No comments:
Post a Comment